Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Coffee saved my afternoon, again.

This is not my first time giving compliment to 'Coffee' and 'Sugar'.

Most people might think I'm obssessed or addicted but frankly speaking, I'm not. The maximum cups of coffee per day I've taken so far is 3, which is very very rare. Normally, 1 or 2 cups. However, I can't really remember the day where I don't take coffee at all, since all I can remember is that, coffee has been accompanying me since my primary school, ever since I loathed MILO (until now).

I have a colleague who claim to have 6 cups per day. Yesterday, she told me she completely stopped drinking coffee for the past 2 days ago. She told me that when she was making her first coffee since 2 days ago in the pantry. I'd call that 'hell of a detox' cos' you can't really stop it so sudden and completely cos' it WOULD NOT work. Not a chance.

By the way, I haven't talked how the coffee saved my afternoon yet...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Detox is only good when you have something to replace the item you're addicted to.

Next time get her hooked on heroin and I'm sure she'll be able to leave coffee

Anonymous said...

I wonder if the world will ever learn how coffee saved your afternoon, again.
That's twice you owe coffee for saving you!