Thursday, December 16, 2004

Would You Like To Be In Control of Your Life?


A conversation between two men, happened early this year.

Steve: "I don't know, felt helpless. Don't really want to work there anymore."
Jack: "Why not?"
Steve: "Just don't feel good anymore. In fact, I've never felt good working there."
Jack: "Whatcha gonna do about that then?"
Steve: "Sigh~~~ I wish I know..."
Jack: "Don't you have a plan?"
Steve: "Felt helpless and hopeless. I'm feeling like I'm in a ship now, without a planned destination. I guess it's all depends on the wind to bring me where I should be."
Jack: "Hmm... ... depends to the fate?"
Steve: "Ya, that's the word, fate."
~~~~~~
Jack: "Have you watched the movie 'The Matrix' before? I'm pretty sure you did, didn't you?"
Steve: "Ya, of course I did."
Jack: "Great, there's one word which Neo told Morpheus, which is quite interesting."
Steve: "Hmm? What's that?"
Jack: "Morpheus asked Neo, if Neo believe in fate..."
Jack: "Neo said No."
Jack: "Morpheus asked 'Why?'"
Jack: "Neo said 'Because I don't like the idea that I'm not in control of my life.'"
Steve: "... ... ... ..."
Jack: "So, would you like control of your life?"
Steve: "... ... ... ..."

Jack can't really remember Steve's answer, but he thinks Steve replied 'Yes'... ...

Today, Steve's still working in the same company. But both them are still frens.

No comments: