Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Singing Joy

Fenny: Hey! I’ve got new some new mp3 here.
Jack: What songs do you have?
Fenny: Okie, hee… not very new songs actually, I’ve just finished downloaded them just now.
Jack: Turn it on then. Let me hear if I know them.
Fenny: Alright…
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
Fenny: Haha! Fantastic!!! You know how to sing every song hur!!
Jack: Ha! Singing is in my blood!
Fenny: Hahaha, nonsense. But it’s really rare to see a person that know and sing a lot of songs, especially a man.
Jack: Hey, I have a lot of frens, men, who like to sing a lot. Some of them are a lot better than me.
Fenny: Ha… I’ve even heard one of my frens said that without music, she’ll die.
Jack: Now that’s too much.
Fenny: Ya, haha… but I think what she mean was she couldn’t bear a very quiet environment.
Jack: I guess she mean she doesn’t like to be alone.
Fenny: … … who will like it?
Jack: Is she pretty?
Fenny: Haha, none of your business.

No comments: