Friday, December 17, 2004

Almost Give Up


This happened on late last year.

~~~3:00pm~~~
Jack: Arrgghh!!! I guess this happen becos’ it has been quite some time already. That’s why it’s hard to find it on this period.
Ted: Shit man! I didn’t know that we would face this problem.
Jack: I guess we gotta buy a paper then.

… …
Ted: There, let’s check it out now.
Jack: Damn, this paper doesn’t have any info on it.
Ted: What~~~ Are you serious, check it again.
Ted: This is really driving me nuts.
Jack: Go buy another one, here’s the money.

… …
Ted: Okay! This is a bigger one, sure has what we want in there.
Jack: Do you know the Chinese title of it? Cos’ this is a Chinese paper.
Ted: … … let me check.
Ted: This is really killing me!
Jack: I’ll go buy another one and I’ll make sure it’s English paper.

… …
Jack: There I know where it is already!!! Do you know how can we get there?
Ted: … … I’m not familiar with this country… But I don’t think it’s here.
Jack: Ha!!! Do you have an opinion?
Ted: … …
Jack: I’ll go ask that lady there.

~~~4:30pm~~~
Ted: YA!!!! Finally!!!
Jack: Haha, ya, such a long way here.
Ted: Trust me, I would have never thought that it would be this hard just for it!
Jack: Me either.

~~~5:30pm~~~
Announcement: Ladies & Gentlemen, … … technical problem … …
… …
Ted: Are you kidding me???
Jack: Come, there’s still ticket there, 9:30pm.
Ted: Are you serious?
Jack: Ya, just take the refund to buy the 9:30pm ticket.
Ted: Sigh~~~ What the heck. Let’s just do it.

~~~11:30pm~~~
Ted: At last, we finished what we suppose to do today. I almost wanted to give up. Cos’ I’m damn tired walking in the street just now, then, technical problem. It’s really dramatic man!
Jack: … … I don’t know, just now, all in my mind was I must get this done. If I give up, I’m afraid it would become a habit to me. And I prefer not to have it on me.
Ted: Ha… We’ve gotta be fast to get transport back. It’s already late at night, we might have to spend more money by getting a taxi.
Jack: … … I hope not.
Ted: Let’s just hope not then, haha.
Jack: Ha!
Ted: By the way, how was the movie?
Jack: Quentin Tarantino has always been my favourite!

That night, they managed to get back home by the cheapest public transport available: MRT + Bus.

No comments: