Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Re: Starting an online journal

I've just read a blog by a friend of mine. The first one was at June 2006 and the last one was at August 2006. Pretty obvious that she has spent 3 months on her blog before she quit.

The first post title is 'Starting an online journal'. Very typical, it's about her feeling for the beginning of her blog and so on. She even mentioned that she was inspired by a motivational CD saying that time is precious, appreciate it, blah blah blah. Hence, she would start jotting down everything about herself, so that she can reflect back on what herself was after 10 years later. The only thing is that, she can only reflect those 3 months matter that she left.

I didn't share the same thought like she has when I started blogging. I was first thinking to start an anime blog but only to find out that I'm so outdated comparing to other's a lot more interesting and up-to-date anime blog. Such a shame~~~

No comments: