Wednesday, January 26, 2005

One Leg For One Life

In the hospital,

Marie: Hi...
Frank: ... (smile) hi...
Marie: Mmm...
Frank: ?
Marie: I'm James' sister...
Frank: James?
Marie: Ya... the boy you saved this afternoon.
Frank: James, O, so that's his name hur? How's he doing now?
Marie: Thanks to you, he only has a few scratches on his body...
Frank: Ooo! That's great! That's great!! Hahaha...
Marie: ... ...
Frank: Why? Is there anything wrong with him?
Marie: No no, he's fine! It's just that... your leg...
Frank: Hur??? Oya... my leg... haha... don't worry about it.
Marie: I've asked the doctor, he said...
Frank: Ya, he told me that too... But hey! One leg for one life, I think that's more than worth. So, it’s really not that bad.
Marie: ... ... (smile)
Frank: Let me tell you, the doctor might has forgot to tell you this that there's actually still chance for me to walk normally again after the therapy. And so, wish me all the best, okie?
Marie: (smile) Wish you all the best!

No comments: