Monday, January 24, 2005

It's Up To You

Paula: Hey, what's wrong with you?
Connie: Sigh~~~ I wanna tell you something, but make sure it's only between you and I. Fine?
Paula: Well, it must be some guy hur?
Connie: ... ...
Paula: Haha... who's that lucky guy?
Connie: ... ... Ben... ...
Paula: Ben??? Wow!!! That's great, he's seem to be a ... OKAY-GUY. Not bad not bad, hahaha...
Connie: Ooo please stop teasing me. I'm in pain now...
Paula: Pain? What are you talking about?
Connie: I don't know. I keep on thinking of him all the time, eat, sleep, study, I can't really
concentrate on other things nowadays.
Paula: That's sound quite serious. Hahaha... So... what's your plan next?
Connie: I don't know...
Paula: Hmm, why not just ask him? I can do it for ya.
Connie: Please don't. I'm afraid if he say no.
Paula: Well... if he say no, so what?
Connie: Easy for you to say! If he say no, I don't think that I would dare to talk to him again. I'm afraid we can't even be friends anymore.
Paula: Hey, you want to be "fren" or you want more than that? It's really up to you.
Connie: ... ...
Paula: ... ...
Connie: Arrggghhhh, I can't think anymore.
Paula: Hahaha... let's go to have lunch now. You'll be able to think more after that.

No comments: